Please see our current vacancies below
Vehicle Technician (Harratts Honda Wakefield)
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician or Mechanic looking to take the next steps in your automotive career? If so Harratts Honda in Wakefield are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician and we are looking for individuals just like you!
Harratts Group is a family-owned and run business which prides itself on great customer service. We currently have 8 dealerships across Yorkshire, specialising in Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Renault, Dacia & Kia, plus a Paint & Body Centre. Since 1966, Harratts have worked hard to build the best relationship with our customers and we are proud that so many recommend us to family and friends. Our dealerships are also recognised by the respective car manufacturer as offering the highest standards of customer service and care. Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Automotive Vehicle Technician to join our Honda dealership.
Vehicle Technician key responsibilities:
To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
• Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency.
• Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
• To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required.
• To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician:
Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair (or equivalent).
MOT Tester (Desirable).
Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar).
Excellent customer service skills.
Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
With the offer of an industry leading package and an exceptional bonus structure this is a fantastic opportunity.
So if you are an experienced Vehicle Technician with the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment then please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parts Advisor / Apprentice (Harratts Pontefract)
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor or an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join the team at our highly successful Nissan & Renault Service Centre in Pontefract.
You'll ensure all customers' needs and requirements for parts are met through your personal knowledge of products and the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
In addition, you'll uphold the correct implementation of pricing structures, monitor stock control, complete all paperwork and requisitions accordingly, at all times maintaining a secure environment.
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
• A sound knowledge of Motor Vehicle parts.
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• Ability to confidently handle both face to face and telephone enquiries with customers and colleagues.
• Ability to work under his/her own supervision.
• Be computer literate and confident with computer systems.
• Have a drive to succeed and the ability to work to targets.
Previous experience working within a dealership is preferred; however, training will be given to the successful candidate.
If you are committed to providing first class customer service please apply now by sending your current CV to email@example.com