Please see our current vacancies below
Sales Executives (Harratts Kia Wakefield, Harratts Renault Wakefield & Harratts Used Car Centre Pontefract)
Are you an experienced, driven and motivated Car Sales Executive looking for a new challenge? If so, we want to hear from you!
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities available for experienced New and Used Car Sales Executives to join our group. The roles are based at our Kia and Honda dealerships in Wakefield and also our Used Car Centre in Pontefract.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Sales Manager, the successful Sales Executive will be responsible for dealing with the sale of new and used cars. On a day to day basis you will be completing a range of different duties including following up on leads, achieving sales targets and proactively securing new business through targeting new customers and effectively promoting and selling additional items such as GAP, paint protection, service plans and warranties.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Car Sales Executive you must be able to display a proven track record within automotive sales. As a minimum standard you will be able to display a passion for customer service, a drive to secure sales and great communication skills. You will also:
· Ideally have a working knowledge of either Dealerweb or similar showroom system
· Be a great team player
· Be experienced in customer handling and telephone techniques
· Able to Deliver results and meet customer expectations
· Knowledge of sales procedures, processes, and follow-up procedures
· Competent in IT Systems including Microsoft Office
In return for your hard work you can expect to receive a highly competitive basic salary and an achievable OTE. Harratts Group also offer a friendly and stable working environment with great career progression opportunities.
We are looking for experienced and passionate individuals with car sales experience, so if you feel you have the skills to excel in the role please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vehicle Technician (Harratts Kia Wakefield)
Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician or Mechanic looking to take the next steps in your automotive career? If so Harratts Kia are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician and we are looking for individuals just like you!
Vehicle Technician key responsibilities:
To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
• To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
• Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency.
• Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
• Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
• To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required.
• To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician:
• Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair (or equivalent).
• MOT Tester (Desirable).
• Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar).
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work.
So if you are an experienced Vehicle Technician with the drive to succeed in a fast paced environment then please send your current CV to email@example.com