At Harratts Honda Platinum Business Centre, we offer you the very latest Honda models, with their eye-catching design, unbeatable performance and unmatched safety levels.
We would like to give you full confidence and peace of mind when choosing your fleet vehicle, which is why we offer you a 48 hour test drive, so you can find the perfect Honda for you. Book your test drive today by calling your Local Fleet specialists Rob Stephenson and Ben Nicholas on 01924 765938, or click on the 'contact us' button and they will be in touch.
Why Choose Honda?
Our Fleet and Business plans offer a slick selection of cars, flexible payment options and comprehensive maintenance support. Whether you’re looking to procure a 50-car fleet or your own business car, there’s a plan for you.
Why Choose Harratts?
Harratts Honda Corporate Team is a dedicated group of highly experienced fleet professionals who share your passion in making the right decision for your business.
48 hour test drive terms and conditions:
To be an eligible test drive under the 48 hour programme the following must be adhered to:
- The driver(s) must work for and be entitled to a company car operated by a named fleet / business user (excludes Retail sales, Motability and Personal Contract Hire / Cash for Car / PCP. Salary Sacrifice scheme drivers are eligible for the programme.
- The company must have a Honda RFO number
- The test drive must be for a minimum of 48 hours.
- The test drive must be completed in either a Honda Corporate Demonstrator or a Honda Retail Demonstrator
- The driver agrees to and signs the Honda UK terms and conditions for the test drive programme including the willingness to be followed up by Honda for Confirmation / Customer satisfaction purposes.
- Where the demonstrator vehicle is requested directly by a fleet manager or decision maker (as opposed to the end user driver then the test drive is still eligible under the programme conditional on the fleet decision maker / manager agreeing to the terms of the 48hour programme (including Honda follow up).
- Provision of demonstrators to brokers / leasing companies where access is not given to the driver or fleet decision maker are ineligible for payment.