WHAT IS THE DDS AND BLUE LIGHT CARD SCHEME?
DDS (Defence Discount Service)
- The MOD's own brand for discounted savings on all sorts of branded items, from major retailers, such as Honda, Vodafone, KFC, Brantano, and many more.
- Designed by the MOD to bring a level of savings for those who are serving in the military, as well as reservists and veterans, as a way of saying 'thank you' for their time of service.
BLC (Blue Light Card)
- Is a card membership programme run by BLC Ltd, offering discounts to serving Police Officers, Paramedics, Fire Fighters and NHS medical staff.
CUSTOMER ELIGIBILITY DDS AND BLUE LIGHT CARD PROGRAMME
- Serving Military personnel - Tri-Services (Army, Royal Navy & RAF)
- MOD Employees - Those working for and paid by the MOD itself.
- Tri-Service & MODVeterans - Those having served Queen & Country.
- DDS Card holders - Members of the Defence Discount Service.
- Reservists - Tri-Service reservists or cadet forces.
- RNLI Volunteers - RNLI members are eligible for a DDS Card.
- Serving and Retired Police Officers.
- Serving and Retired Fire Fighters.
- Serving and Retired Paramedics.
- NHS Registered Doctors & Nurses.
- Serving and Retired Prison Officers.
- Serving Community Support Officers.
To find out about our latest discounts which are available to DDS & BLC Programmes please complete your details below and we will be in touch or call 01924 695350.
(Honda Military and Blue-light programme is operated by Griffin Military and Diplomatic.)